The PAS Solar LimitedJob Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
PAS Solar LimitedJob Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 PAS Solar LimitedJob Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that PAS Solar Limitedrecruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Netcom Africa Limited
PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee
PAS Solar LimitedJob Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Customer Care Supervisor
Reports To: Country Manager Or Designee & Logistics & Repair Manager
Support: Regional Area Manager/Logistics & Repair Manager/
- As an Inbound and Outbound Contact Center Team Lead you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and help others achieve maximum call metrics performance
- You and your team are the voice of PAS BBOXX brand to our customers as such you are expected to represent our brand, products and services with each interaction you have with a customer or potential customer
- In this role you are expected to ensure that all Customer Care Staff members adhere to the established performance indicators of the department and that customer enthusiasts are created through the promotion of PAS BBOXX’S products and services
- You will lead your team in carrying out outbound contacts to all PAS BBOXX’s customers in accordance with our after-sales debt management processes.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
Functional Success Factors:
- Ability to organize and direct the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center (Customer Care Team Operations)
- Handled escalation from Customer Care Team and field Hubs to resolve customer concerns and complaints regarding technical issues and provide follow-up interactions with customers to check on level of satisfaction.
- You are expected to carry out performance monitoring, measuring and evaluation of all agents to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow
- Acts as a source of information to Customer Care Team by answering questions, assigning tasks, follow-ups and gives instructions as necessary.
- You are expected to manage priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
- Expected to monitor service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
Managing Customer Service:
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
- Effectively executing customer follow-up to encourage adherence to payment plan
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure Call Center Performance goals are met.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of product guidelines, utilization and product performance.
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Coordinate with the Retail Supervisor in resolving product recovery process from unpaid clients
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Retail Sales Supervisor, Retail Area Manager and Shop Manager to compile and update installation data into the database.
- Liaised with field staff to provide technical support to customers and internal stakeholders regarding systems issues like (CU’s and other related technical complaints).
- Provide oversight to CC to ensure technicians track and document installations as well as follow up confirmation calls.
- Responsible for updating and tracking customer payment in the system.
- Provide payment support to the mobile money agents and troubleshoot any technical and payment issues.
- Effectively provide technical support to Repair and Logistics Manager regarding system Swaps and faulty CUs
- Effectively track pending disabled and pending enable customer CUs in the ERP system and update it as necessary.
Key Performance Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- Excellence data entry skills and attention to details
- Strong persuasive and resilience skills (ability to work well under pressure and high stress
- Strong positive attitude
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adapt to customers’ needs
- You are a strong communicator with great customer service orientation
- 1+ year minimum experience in Team Management, Call Center, and Team Lead
- Candidate must be fluent in Hausa and English (Written and Oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, Web understanding)
- Ability to move around the office and Call Center environment
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment.
How to Apply For PAS Solar LimitedJob Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their a Cover Letter and updated copy of their CV to: [email protected] Applications should include “Customer Care Supervisor” in the e-mail subject header
Application Deadline 20th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PAS Solar LimitedRecruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!