Job Vacancy Application at Palladium Group Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Palladium Group recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Palladium Group Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Palladium Group recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Palladium Group Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist – Task Order 2
Requisition ID: req12666
Location: Abuja Country Office
Project Overview and Role
- USAID Nigeria IHP Project, a $225 Million USAID-funded contract implemented by Palladium, IHP is an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and support rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
- It will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas, family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health, and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
- This program will work closely with state-level government officials to support established state-level Health and Development Plans, build capacity, and promote ownership of interventions, systems, and results.
- Specific interventions will need to be tailored to local contexts and will be fully developed at the state and Local Government Area (LGA) levels. Through agreements with individual states, the program’s potential breadth is the entire country with an emphasis on the north.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in the development and implementation of IHP Knowledge Management Strategy across the IHP Project and build the capacity of Knowledge Management Specialists in implementing the strategy
- Identify, document and share IHP most significant evidence-based change stories, lessons learnt and best practices using a multi-media platform
- Working with other technical leads to constantly develop materials to update IHP with case studies, process documents, research briefs and other publications of the project.
- Lead quarterly exercises to elicit lessons learned, to answer learning questions, and track inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact and link to the project’s Theory of Change.
- Lead with technical leads in compiling and completing quarterly and annual reports, highlighting key achievements, lessons learned and challenges.
- Maintain updated Technical deliverable tracker for Task Order 2 and ensure these are kept up to date in other Task Orders by working with other Knowledge Management Specialists.
- Develop and manage a project knowledge management repository/warehouse by Task Order, thematic areas, consultancies, and Grants.
- Document and share learning across task orders and by engaging partners and project learning champions.
- Manage IHP Marking and Branding following the approved Marking and Branding plan and ensure compliance across all task orders. Support all TOs in designing branding material such as signage and plaques for all IHP supported facilities and other branding material.
- Support digital solutions, including identifying content for Audio Job Aids and Curricula.
- Conceptualize and build IHP’s legacy through legacy documents, publications, and other means.
- Constantly update the IHP team with key publications, reports, and news features related to IHP specific subject matter in Nigeria.
- Build linkages and partnerships with media companies to promote ongoing conversations about important and sensitive health-related issues in Nigeria.
- Support the MEL Director, DCOP, and COP to respond effectively and efficiently to requests for deliverables, information, and documents from USAID.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Knowledge Management Specialist must be experienced in public health/public health communication, international development, or related field.
- S/he will have demonstrated experience working with complex health or development projects that required collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- S/he must be familiar with the public context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID / International donor programs.
Additional Qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Social Sciences, or related field. A Master’s degree will be a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in communications, health communications/reporting, knowledge management, social media or related field, and working in public health with USAID/International Donor Programs.
- Demonstrated strength and experience writing project reports (progress updates, monthly, quarterly, annual), technical reports, and policy briefs.
- Proven ability to lead the planning, coordination, and execution of knowledge management products and manage a project knowledge warehouse/repository.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning is preferred.
- Prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Palladium Group Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.