Job Vacancy Application at Oxford Heritage Zest Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Oxford Heritage Zest recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Oxford Heritage Zest Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Oxford Heritage Zest recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oxford Heritage Zest Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Oxford Partner Heritage Limited is an integrated marketing solutions company affiliated with Oxford international group, the No. 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria. Our vision is to be the foremost Real Estate, Agriculture, Dredging Investment Company in Africa by providing diverse investment plans to prospective clients by helping them put their funds to optimal use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Mobilizer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and reliable investment Mobilizer to work in Lekki, Lagos to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
- Most importantly, you will meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our companies rapid and sustainable growth.
- Research and develop a marketing strategy and evaluate success strategy
- Identify target audience and desired outcomes of a marketing campaign.
- Develop the content of marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with marketing trends
- Cultivate relationships with a wide variety of decision-makers
- Conducting face-to-face discovery and sales meetings.
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Significant experience in sales, Investment and business development
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- At least 2 years marketing experience preferably in banking and insurance sector.
- Self motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong ability to focus on customers and take initiative experience with social media.
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oxford Heritage Zest Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.