Job Vacancy Application at Oxford Heritage Group Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Managing Director, Operation Manager, Investment Executive at Oxford Heritage Group recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Oxford Heritage Group Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Oxford Heritage Group recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oxford Heritage Group Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Managing Director
2. Operation Manager
3. Investment Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Daily and Monthly Res large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree / HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 5 years relevant experience
N100,000 – N600,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to:
using Job Title as Subject of the Email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oxford Heritage Group Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.