Job Vacancy Application at Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Osas & Oseji is an indigenous firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers registered in Nigeria as business concern with registration No. 0012957 (KN) and recognized by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) to practice the Profession of Estate Surveying and valuation throughout the Federation. The firm has offices in Port Harcourt, Kano, Abuja and Lagos, which are manned by Estate Surveyors and Valuers of considerable experience and competence. We have attached particular of registration for your attention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- B.Sc / HND in Estate Management from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in real estate firm.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
- Ability to drive.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Osas & Oseji Estate Surveyors & Valuers Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.