Job Vacancy Application at OneHealthng Pharmacy Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The OneHealthng Pharmacy recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
OneHealthng Pharmacy Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that OneHealthng Pharmacy recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of OneHealthng Pharmacy Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
OneHealthng is an online pharmacy and healthcare platform providing access to medicines and healthcare solutions. We are building a trust infrastructure where vetted healthcare providers are onboarded and the right solutions are recommended to our patients, leveraging data and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At OneHealth, pharmacists are committed to increasing access to medicines and improving the quality of care.
- As a pharmacist, you have a significant role in demonstrating genuine and robust care for our patients, including and as well as the following; patient safety, pharmacy professional practice, regulatory requirements, quality assurance, customer service, inventory management, financial profitability, loss prevention.
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response etc.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your fellow colleagues’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Must have a Degree in Pharmacy (Bsc, MPharm, PharmD)
- Active Licence with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator (Verbal and Written)
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in Community Pharmacy
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self – starter and you demonstrate a high level of resilience
- N1,000,000 – N2,000,000 monthly.
- Attractive salary & Benefits.
What’s On Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from the best in class talent
- Join a well-known brand within Pharmaceuticals & Biotech.
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] and copy
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the OneHealthng Pharmacy Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.