Job Vacancy Application at One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
One Acre, founded in 2006, supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund. We serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator
Locations: Niger and Oyo
- Carrying out surveys on behalf of One Acre Fund
- Accurately record survey responses for One Acre Fund
- Accurately report on time regarding work performance information, which will include:
- Field execution of One Acre Fund surveys and questionnaires
- Ensuring that targets and goals are met in the execution of your duties through work planning
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings; carry out data collection, data entry, and/or reporting.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field research activities
- Any other duties related to One Acre Fund’s daily activities may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Qualifications in the fields of the Social Sciences, Agriculture, Economics, Development Studies or Statistics
- A soundtrack record in developing and conducting research
- Proven skills in the use of the mobile devices for data collection
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research in the North Central and/or South Western part(s) of Nigeria
- Experience working in communities in Niger State and/or Oyo State
- Experience in data collection and analysis using participatory methodology
- Possess a degree of flexibility to work and availability to respond to comments and questions in a timely and appropriate manner
- Willingness to learn and explore new experiences
- Willingness and ability to do physically demanding work and to pass long days in the field
- Fluency in English and Yoruba and/or Hausa (written and verbal) is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, ability to use G-Suite is an added advantage
- Resident in Niger State or Oyo State.
Method of Application
Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the One Acre Fund Niger & Lagos Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.