Job Vacancy Application at Omnibiz Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Omnibiz Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Omnibiz Africa Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Omnibiz Africa recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Omnibiz Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the marketplace. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Grow basket value and sales in assigned territory
- Implementation of company marketing policy in assigned region.
- Grow the customer base in assigned territory
- Ensure timely collections of payments and work and receivables are kept low
- Keep accurate records for reporting and feedback.
- First Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Proven track record in sales and key customer relationships in Etios, Lagos
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills.
What We Offer
- Area to cover Eti Osa Local government
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Omnibiz Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.