The Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Olaniyi Titiloye & Company recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Olaniyi Titiloye & Company
Olaniyi Titiloye & Company – Our client, a leading Security Company is seeking qualified Candidates to fill the position below:
Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Company Accountant
- She is expected to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- She should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, she should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Candidates should have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Preferably a female
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience within a financial management role.
- Professional certification is a must.
- Knowledge of accounting software package (Quickbooks).
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Strong analytical, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Good investigative and reporting skills
- High attention to details.
- Must be based in Lagos.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Preparing timely financial reports.
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Liaising with company’s auditors and tax consultants.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data on a monthly basis.
- Always informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reviews company’s insurance arrangements to ensure adequacy.
- Maintains statutory records and filing all statutory returns.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Establish internal control and checks
Deadline: 16th October, 2019.
How to Apply For Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ” Company Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Olaniyi Titiloye & Company Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.