Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical business with branches in Lagos and Ogun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Vacancy Positions & How To Apply.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Alagbole (Lagos-Ogun Boundary)
Job type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Finance
- Experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!