Job Vacancy Application at Lily Hospitals Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Nursing Officer at Lily Hospital Limited
Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lily Hospitals Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- The Nursing officer must have a valid practicing Licensed to carry out the job function of Registered nurses who are often the key monitor of patients’ health through observing and assessing their records, symptoms, and reactions to treatment and care.
- They often have extensive interaction with patients’ families as well, guiding and instructing them in aftercare measures. The job function can vary depending on where they are drafted to work and the peculiar needs of the particular patients they care for.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- You are expect to regularly perform at least some of the following tasks if you want to work in this profession. Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ conditions.
- Assess and evaluate patients’ needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
- Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- Teaching Skills to student Nurses (undergraduate and Postgraduate nurses) on clinical Nursing posting, postgraduate teaching Doctors and other health care professionals
- Working as a team to make sure that shift is cover 24/7 for all the wards/unit.
- Exhibiting good working relationship with doctors, pharmacist, billing unit, front desk, health visitors, social workers, radiographers, nutritionist, counselor and physiotherapist.
- Recording of all objective data and keeping records of these observed.
- Making sure that all your reports, record are updated before rounding up your official shift
- Treating the patient as an individual rather than as a diagnosis or number
- Empowering the patient to make choices and decisions in order to instill a sense of control over medical issues and personal health
- Showing compassion and helping to alleviate fear and anxiety by maintaining a calm presence, answering questions and addressing concerns
- Treating the patient with dignity and respect and exhibiting an awareness of age, gender, racial, cultural and religious differences
- Expressing empathy toward patients in an attempt to understand what they are experiencing
- Communicating therapeutically by the use of touch, making eye contact, speaking directly to the patient, exhibiting a calm and unhurried manner, allowing time to respond to questions and responding appropriately to body language.
- Priorities patient safety
- Documenting of nursing process and care plan in your computer.
- Preventing infection and cross-infection is important to protect both patients and health care professionals.
- Order, stock and maintain store room with adequate levels of supplies and equipment that is used frequently.
- Participate in the Discharge process using the Nursing procedure
- Provide engineering support to the clinical and diagnostic Departments as approved by the organisations Management.
- Conduct bio-medical research to solve clinical problems using a variety of research tools to gather relevant data.
- Organizing clinical trials for the testing of medical equipment
Medical Equipment and Instrument Use and Maintenance:
- Make use of clinical equipment according to instruction manuals.
- Use it according to the safe operating procedure
- Follows documented procedures for preparation, maintenance and storage of medical equipment and instrumentation
- Maintains written records of equipment/instrument maintenance; temperature logs, calibration logs, etc.
- Contacts the appropriate individuals when equipment needs to be repaired and or replaced
- Stores equipment/instrument user manuals, manufacturer contact information, documentation of maintenance etc. in an area accessible to research team members and audit personnel
- Archives maintenance records, along with other study documents, at the end of the trial.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ):
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with lily Hospitals Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) policy and statutory regulations.
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patient, client and members of staff
- Minimum Academic Qualification of Registered Nurse (RN or RM)
- 1 to 3 years of practical and relevant work experience in health care sector
- Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria
- Must have a valid practicing Licensed.
- Must have paid renewal fee for licensed expired with evident of REMITA Page of success or Teller from Bank.
- Must have basic Computer appreciation knowledge
- Outstanding Communication in English language (Oral and Written)
- Good interpersonal managerial relationship
- Must possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Knowledge of patient right.
- Knowledge of Nursing practice act.
- Knowledge of patient safety.
- Knowledge of Hospital Acquired infection control and management.
Salary in line with industry standard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the position as the subject of the mail
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.