Nigeria’s Got Talent… 2019 Nigeria’s Got Talent registration form, requirements, guidelines, date, venues and deadline 2019/2020. full details here.
Nigeria’s Got Talent registration 2019/2020: www.nigeriasgottalent.com – This page will give you the full information regarding the Nigeria’s Got Talent 2019 Registration, audition dates, venues, requirements, eligibility, qualification needed, how to apply online and application closing date- deadline for 2019/2020 interested applicants
This is to inform the general public that Nigeria’s Got Talent 2019 Registration & Audition is yet to commence. However, if you have been searching for:
- nigeria’s got talent 2019, nigeria got talent season 4, how to register for nigeria got talent 2019, nigeria got talent 2019 registration, nigeria’s got talent judges, nigeria’s got talent kid, music talent hunt in nigeria, nigeria got talent 2018 registration america got talent, nigeria got talent season 5, nigeria got talent season 6, nigeria got talent season 7, nigeria got talent season 3, how to apply for nigeria got talent online. here you will got it all. stay focus and read below.
About Nigeria’s Got Talent
The Nigeria’s Got Talent is a Nigerian reality talent show which is part of the Got Talent franchise. It was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA, and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel.
Please Note/Read the Following Important Instructions before starting your Nigeria’s Got Talent Session 3 Audition Registration Form excises.
- Applicants who are not available for a first round audition may still be considered for audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer. Such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant and normal programme rules will apply.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
- If you are under 18 years of age:
– You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying; and
– You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
- You must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to:
– Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; or
– Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
NOTE: At the time of publishing this post,The Nigeria’s Got Talent registration for 2019/2020 has NOT yet commenced, so kindly bookmark this page and like us on FACEBOOK to be the first to get Nigeria’s Got Talent updates for free.
However, if you have any feeling regarding Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration and Audition Date/Venues 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<