Nigerian Maritime University admission list 2018/2019 — The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
The management of the Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) has released the list of admitted applicants offered provisional admission into the University various programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check Nigerian Maritime University Admission List.
- Visit https://nmu.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your Reg. Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Nigerian Maritime University admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Nigerian Maritime University admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.