Nigeria Police Force Interview Screening Date, Exam Date & Requirements 2019/2020 – how to check NPF Interview/Screening Date for 2019/2020 intake – pdf download.
The Nigerian Police Force has released examination date/requirements and the list of examination centres for the pre-screening examination.
What others peoples search:
NPF Interview Date 2019/2020, NPF Examination Date 2019/2020, NPF Screening Date 2019/2020, When is Nigeria Police Force Interview/Screening Date 2019, how to check NPF names of shortlisted candidates 2019 pdf, NPF names of shortlisted candidates 2019/2020 pdf, How to check your name on Nigeria Police Force shortlisted list 2019, NPF names of shortlisted applicants 2019/2020, Nigeria Police Force shortlisted names of successful candidates 2019/2020 etc.
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) wish to use this medium to inform all applicants that the date for Nigerian Police screening of successful Applicants is NOT YET Announced in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory
How to Check Nigeria Police Force Names of Shortlisted Candidates
1. Go to the NPF Recruitment Portal at http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
2. Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
a. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
b. State of Origin Certificate
c. Educational Certificate
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
f. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behinf in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.