Nigeria Police Academy admission list 2019/2020… Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Kano 2019/2020 list of candidates that have been shortlisted for an interview has been released. So, the NPA interview lists (first, second, third and supplementary batches) 2019/2020 has now been uploaded and accessible online.
www.polac.edu.ng/admission list 2019/2020: We are pleased to informed all applicants that they can now check if they made the NPA interview shortlist.
However, If you have been searching for: nigeria police academy admission list 2019/2020, nigeria police academy admission list pdf, www.polac.edu.ng/admission list 2019, nigeria police academy admission list 2019/2020, polac admission list 2019, polac admission list 2019, nigeria police academy admission list 2019 2020, www.polac.edu.ng/admission list 2019/2020, Nigeria Police Academy Admission List (POLAC) 2019/2020. Here you got all search result…
schoolinfo.com.ng has published the steps to check the Nigeria Police Academy 2019/2020 interview list online.
That is for the first batch, the second batch (zonal list) has also been released by POLAC. Read through this post to check the Nigeria Police Academy zonal list for interview (2019).
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018.
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
- FCT, Abuja
NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY SELECTION INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- They will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his
- formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2019
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
POLAC Supplementary Admission Interview List 2019
Click here to view the list http://www.polac.edu.ng/node/3288.