Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020… How to Apply for Nigerian Customs Recruitment online , Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form requirements, eligibility, qualifications, website, phone number, portal, form pdf, guidelines to apply and closing date 2019/2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service for 2019/2020.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Function Custom Service.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
IMPORTANT: Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 is yet to be released online. Make sure to bookmark this page as to be notified, once the form is out.
- Interested candidates are advised to fill their recruitment form to apply online @ https://www.customs.gov.ng.
- Applicants are to complete application form by printing it out from their email address and make
- Applicants should print out the following under-listed documents
Local government attestation form.
Parent / guardian consent form.
Application Starting Date:
Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Will start soon.
Application Closing Date:
All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 closing date is not yet announced.
Candidates must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03