The Nielsen Company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Nielsen Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Nielsen Company Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Nielsen Company recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Nielsen Company
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media Information Company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios and optimize their media mix.
Nielsen Company Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Manager, Data Science
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About This Job
- Do you know what consumers buy? What do consumers watch? Nielsen Knows! The primary role of a Data Scientist is to help in maintaining the highest level of data quality through investigation and resolution of specific client concerns.
- Data Scientists are also required to routinely extract and analyze data thoroughly and efficiently to identify breakdowns in data quality.
- They must also be able to clearly communicate these findings to our internal and external clients. Additionally, they must be able to think critically and creatively to develop solutions and be able to utilize SQL and Python code to perform their investigations.
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, Business or fields that employ rigorous data analysis
- 4-6 years’ experience in at least one of the following fields: data science, survey design, behavioral
- Methods, data analysis, business administration/operations, consulting, logistics/supply chain, management information systems, or operations management/research
- Desire to learn and continually upgrade skills
- Disposition to simplify research, work processes, and complex statistical concepts
- Quantitative aptitude with proven data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Python, SAS, R or other statistical packages
- Exposure to big data technologies and machine learning
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Lead detailed analysis to investigate client concerns with Nielsen Retail Measurement Services data
- Conduct elementary deductive reasoning and think critically
- Manage multiple investigations/projects simultaneously
- Represent Data Science in client meetings and interactions with other departments
- Explain products and methodologies directly to clients in a format that meets their level of understanding
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve system anomalies that disrupt client deliverables
- Continually develop the technological skillset
- Identify and develop technological tools that streamline investigation process
A Little Bit About You
- If you are able to translate data into a story to our internal and external clients and if you are able to think critically and creatively to develop solutions and be able to utilize SQL and Python code to perform their investigations this is definitely the job for you!
How to Apply For Nielsen Company Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Nielsen Company Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.