NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020… Niger Delta Development Commission Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Abroad 2019 – Masters & PhD
www.nddc.gov.ng postgraduate scholarship: The NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 application form portal is opened for all interested applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, sex, status and size. So Interested applicants are hereby ought to check the NDDC Scholarship details has slated below before filling the form online.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) offers Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerian students from the Niger Delta to study abroad.
Application Deadline: Not Announced Yet
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Niger Delta states in Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
To be taken at (country): Universities Abroad
Eligible Fields of Study: The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree(s) from recognized universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
About Scholarship: As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Type: Masters, PhD
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Full-fee scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: For the period of the programme
How to Apply: Application must be made online at the Commission’s website: with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website,
Select Your Preferred Program from the Links Below to the appropriate application form
Masters Degree – forms.nddc.gov.ng
PhD Programme – forms.nddc.gov.ng
- For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Provider: Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC