Nasarawa State Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of NASPOLY courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at NASPOLY? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State. that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Nasarawa State Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NAPOLY
NASPOLY SCIENCE COURSES FOR SCIENCE STUDENTS
» Agricultural Engineering / Technology
» Architectural Technology
» Building Technology
» Chemical Engineering Technology
» Computer Science
» Electrical / Electronic Engineering
» Estate Management And Valuation
» Hospitality Management
» Office Technology And Management
» Science Laboratory Technology
NASPOLY COURSES FOR ART & SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENTS
» Art and Design
» Business Administration and Management
» Local Government Studies
» Mass Communication
» Public Administration
NAPOLY ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet NASPOLY cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Nasarawa State Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
NASPOLY HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.