How to check NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Result Online – Www.eworld.nabtebnigeria.org | The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE results has been released online.
This is to inform all candidates that took part in the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) November/December GCE that the 2017/2018 result is out.
HOW TO CHECK NABTEB GCE RESULTS
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal [email protected] http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/.
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38002378
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2017
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N0123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
GET YOU NABTEB RESULT SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
- 1. Follow steps 1-6 above.
- 2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- 3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
- 4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
CHECK NABTEB RESULTS VIA SMS
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,