MultiChoice Bursary application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the MultiChoice Bursary application deadline.
MultiChoice Bursary Application Instruction.
- The MultiChoice Bursary application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The MultiChoice Bursary application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
MultiChoice Bursary Details.
MultiChoice South Africa has opened applications for its R20 million bursary scheme for the 2022 academic year. The MultiChoice South Africa Bursary Scheme aims to help approximately 200 students.
For the 2022 bursary scheme, ten of these students will be funded via the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation – an organisation that invests in the future of South African youth – of which MultiChoice is a partner. The bursaries extends beyond tuition fees and include registration fees, accommodation costs, and an annual living allowance.
The MultiChoice Bursary Scheme is open to students in all years of study, including students who have enrolled for their first post-graduate degree that is focused on the STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), particularly:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology (AI and Robotics)
- Data and Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
In order to apply applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be registered at a South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- Meet the eligibility and qualifying requirements as indicated on the application form.
An external bursary management entity (Skills 123) has been procured to support with facilitation of the bursary administration. This bursary management provider has partnered with youth marketing specialists, Student Village, who have a wide reach across different campuses countrywide.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the MultiChoice Bursary, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!