Job Vacancy Application at MTN Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The MTN Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
MTN Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that MTN Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of MTN Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Regional Implementation, Commercial
Job Identification: 1226
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
Reports To: Manager Regional Implementation
- Assist in conducting demand planning and forecast product performance for the upcoming year and implement plans to achieve the desired targets
- Execute territory specific initiatives and assist in managing profitable and sustainable partnerships to ensure achievement of the Fintech objectives in the region
- Execute OpCo-specific trade promotional activities to achieve push and pull effects for financial services products and services and implement customer & channel reward and recognition initiatives
- Achieve BTL visibility objectives across all outlet types and category in the region through the effective execution of merchandising
- Undertake collection and analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and assist in developing recommendation for future product development within the region
- Execute territory specific MFS trade marketing initiatives to ensure achievement of the business objectives in the region
- Execute specific activities for integration of Fintech strategy within all relevant channels in the region
- Prepare periodic report on sales performance, profitability, operator performance trend and generate periodic channel assessment reports for channel performance review
- Ensure effective communication of the Fintech proposition at the customer & retail layer of the distribution channel
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of Fintech products and services in the region
- Ensure effective communication of the Fintech services to customers, agents & merchants within the region
- Report on a daily basis to the Regional Implementation Manager relating to progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organization
- Document identified key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions, with guidance from the functional lead
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact to functional lead
- First Degree in any Commercial discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Regional Implementation or allied field
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.