MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018 is promising 100 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The MTN Ghana Foundation announced this earlier this week saying that 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
This MTN Ghana Foundation scholarships cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
- 1 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Level/ Field of Study
- 2 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Host Country:
- 3 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Eligible Countries:
- 4 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Benefits:
- 5 MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
- 6 Application Deadline
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Level/ Field of Study
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Host Country:
The Scholarship is hosted by the MTN Ghana Foundation.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Eligible Countries:
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Benefits:
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2018 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
The Applicant must be sure he/she has the Following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana
A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
d) Be involved in extra curricula activities.
e) Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- Application submission shall be opened from April 3, 2018, and closes on May 3, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
- Successful Candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by May 28, 2018.