Job Vacancy Application at Moove Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Moove Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Moove Africa Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Moove Africa recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Moove Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Fleet Administrator for our Ibadan operations, reporting to the Fleet Manager (Bikes).
- As a proven result-driven person, the Fleet Administrator will be responsible for assisting in the performance of duties related to a large state motor vehicle fleet including such operations as the acquisition, and distribution of vehicles.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of automotive finance, fleet leasing management, or the car rental industry. The Fleet Administrator will be prepared to be fully accountable for the preparation of vehicle registrations, maintenance, and fuel use, and all costs related to fleet vehicles and inventory management.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the management and maintenance of a large fleet of vehicles so as to make the organization more productive and effective. If you’ve got great management skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Fleet Administrator who will manage all fleet operations projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Fleet operations expert, and who also has deep knowledge in the procurement and acquisition of vehicles, operation and maintenance of a motor vehicle fleet, and the formulation of fleet standard operating procedures.
What You’ll be Doing
- Track the progress of the roll-out of the fleet in the market in terms of telematics fitment; swag; and overall vehicle readiness for hand over to the client
- Ensure that all systems are fully updated with vehicle information and details including but not limited to internal VMS; Telematics systems and Uber systems
- Communicate with team members and managers both verbally and written on the progress of Fleet rollout
- Utilize Google Doc and Sheets in many areas of your work with ease
- Be service-oriented with a positive attitude, interest in learning, technically savvy, and flexible
- Ensure that all permits are appropriately actioned on all vehicles and renewed as required in the respective markets
- Ensure that all regulatory and traffic infringements are assigned to the respective drivers
- Follow Up daily on all assets that are in repairs
- Ensure that vehicles are inspected and serviced in accordance with OEM and Moove policies
- Ensure that all traffic fines and other driver-related infringements are assigned to the drivers or appropriately deducted
- Daily; weekly and monthly management reporting
- Adhoc tasks; assignments; investigations and solutions as required by Management.
What You Will Need for This Position
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, as well as take on additional responsibilities as assigned
- Technically savvy: Google Suites and databases
- Strong business writing and speaking skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and manage priorities effectively
- Attention to Detail.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
- Directly reporting to our Fleet Operations Manager, and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Moove Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.