Job Vacancy Application at Moove Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Moove Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Moove Africa Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Moove Africa recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Moove Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent will be charged with effectively communicating with external stakeholders.
- As a Fleet Maintenance Authorisations Agent; you will be responsible to take calls from dealers and repairs facilities requesting authorization to conduct maintenance; service and repairs on our fleet.
- You are required to ensure that the work being done on these transactions is relevant and within cost targets. You are to issue orders and approve the invoices against these orders for final payments
- We are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent who will manage all projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is customer-oriented, and who also has good communication and interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs, to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to the fleet.
- Take calls from suppliers seeking authorization to conduct maintenance and repairs.
- Scrutinize supplier quotes to ensure optimal pricing in each market and ensure that maintenance is done is valid and appropriate
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove’s assets
- Control and monitor repair costs (parts and labor) in line with the maintenance fund
- Negotiate goodwill claims from OEM for repairs that are just outside of the warranty parameters
- Process the Insurance claims in line with Policy requirements and report on them effectively as and when required
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximized
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Maintenance Manager and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team
About the team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
What You will need for this Position
- Candidate must possess an Ordinary National Diploma
- Competent in Motor Mechanics
- 1-2 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Associates or a Technical degree in Motor Mechanics would be advantageous
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is compulsory
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Moove Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.