Job Vacancy Application at Microsoft Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Microsoft Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Microsoft Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Microsoft Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer – Client Fundamentals
Job number: 1166065
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Across Microsoft, we’re accelerating progress to a more sustainable future with ambitious goals such as becoming carbon negative by 2030 and removing all carbon the company has emitted from the atmosphere by 2050.
- The Windows and Devices organization has a significant role to play here given the carbon emissions associated with manufacturing new PCs, running large data centers and the energy consumed by our large (over one Billion) and growing user base.
- Does the thought of producing code that supports over 1 billion users positively inspire you? Are you excited by the thought of delivering top notch, quality user experiences that delight users? Are you an engineer looking to tackle hard problems using big data and machine learning? Are you interested in the challenges of building large-scale, highly available services? If you answered in the affirmative to any or all of these, then this role might just be for you.
- We’re looking for a resourceful and passionate Software Engineer who loves sustainability and data to join us in our mission of reducing Windows’ carbon footprint.
- The ideal candidate will be contributing to building infrastructure and experiences to reduce energy emissions from the Windows fleet of devices. You will:
- Build customer-facing experiences, services, developer dashboards and tools to improve optics on emissions
- Analyze data from hundreds of millions of devices to measure the impact of the changes and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Partner with internal teams across the company and external developers to help them reduce the emissions their code is responsible for
- Throughout all your work, you will use data to validate assumptions and motivate others to engage and act.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry software design and development experience, working with a mainstream programming/scripting language (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience collaborating/ability to collaborate with teams across different time zones and geographies
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience with querying, manipulating, and reporting on big data platforms (COSMOS, Kusto, etc)
- Experience designing secure and scalable services on Azure or other cloud technologies
- Experience with machine learning tools and platforms is a plus
- Intense passion for end user experiences
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.