Job Vacancy Application at Microsoft Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Microsoft Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Microsoft Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Microsoft Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft, our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Testbase
Job number: 1218962
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type Full-Time
- Our team, a part of the Windows and Devices organization focuses on protocol engineering, privacy engineering, tools and platform development, which are critical to Microsoft’s business.
- Are you interested in learning more about Windows internals, and the protocols that work behind the scenes to make everyday tasks and computer operations happen? Come join our team. We are an energetic and innovative team. Our daily work would equip you with in-depth knowledge on protocol and networking parsing, leverage Azure technologies and web front-end technologies to build services, at the same time you are encouraged to use new technologies like Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to solve real business challenges.
- We leverage in-depth Windows protocols knowledge and networking parsing knowledge to build protocol test suites and network parsers detailed to each bit, and host/support worldwide interoperability events in the US and Europe with 100+ industry partner companies’ participation yearly, which is critical to help Microsoft meet and exceed compliance requirements.
- Build tools and platforms to support protocol engineering, which are open-sourced on GitHub;
- Respond to open source community on GitHub.
- Represent Microsoft to attend Worldwide Interoperability Plugfest events.
- Implement server/client protocol behavior to guarantee Windows Protocol document quality and validate windows interoperability for new windows releases or updates to ensure Microsoft’s antitrust compliance commitment.
- Develop other compliance-related tools/Azure services utilizing the latest technologies like AI and Machine Learning.
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 – 10 years of experience designing, building, and shipping applications and software at scale.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration, and communication skills.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python/PowerShell.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language processing would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.