Job Vacancy Application at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-building Solutions (IBS) Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing Distributed Antenna Solutions (DAS) systems providing enhanced in-building wireless coverage.
- Designing of in-building and repeater systems
- Interfacing with sales and customer representatives to determine coverage requirements and customer needs.
- Completing RF surveys at enterprise/cutomers’ locations
- Developing and analyzing RF link budgets.
- Developing project requirements, including statements of work and subcontractor contracts.
- Drafting customer proposals describing recommended coverage solutions, including lists of materials and services.
- RFP technical response support to Business development
- Requirements collection,
- System design with the use of Auto Cad
- Selection of the best DAS solution
- Wi-Fi system design, planning and implementation
- Acting as on-site Project Manager for specific projects assigned.
- Creating and following project schedules.
- Interfacing with customers and installation crews as needed to successfully complete project
- Submitting / tracking materials and equipment required for installation.
- Creating and following through change orders for customers as appropriate.
- Installing and commissioning new systems.
- Installation of Repeaters (band selective and fibre)
- Integration of DAS solutions into the macro network,
- Demonstrating proficiency in using test equipment
- Troubleshooting system and test equipment problems to satisfactory resolution.
- RF optimization
- Participating as an active team member of Merit ENS division.
- Working with other team members as needed to complete proposals and projects accurately and efficiently.
- Cooperating with business development representatives to address customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Promoting MERIT products and services to potential customers.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
using the position as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.