The MFS Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
MFS Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 MFS Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that MFS recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 70 countries to people affected by armed con-flict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
MFS Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Pulka, Borno
Working hours: 48 Hours Per week
Grade Level: 5
Report to: Nurse Team Supervisor
Report to (functional): Nurse Team Supervisor / Nursing Activity Manager
Area: Medical & Paramedical
Contract Duration: 2 months renewable
- Provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to Doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population
- Know, promote, implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensure high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment
- Organize and carry out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, as well as assist them during consultations/ daily rounds and other medical procedures
- Participate in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (carrying out inventories, carrying out stock takes of medicines and material at every team changeover, ensuring no material is taken out of nursing area/wards without prior authorisation, checking its quality and its functioning, storage conditions, doing follow-up of expired drugs, etc.)
- Carry-out and supervise administrative procedures and documents (fill in patients files, forms, consumptions, statistics, etc.), ensure an appropriate written/oral handover, and report any problematic situations and cases that may arise. Fill in all necessary registers and health files, participate in data collection and keep doctors/supervisors informed
- Ensure patients are properly received and installed in the health service. Ensures that patients with lack of autonomy are assisted, especially regarding their feeding, personal hygiene, movements and comfort
- Respect medical secret and confidentiality
- Carry-out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients meaning assessment of their
- health state evolution, and identification of emergency situation or any deterioration,
- Participate in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
- Supervise and train nurse-aids, nutritional assistants, cleaners and other related staff under his/her supervision in their work with special focus in following all appropriate protocols and procedures and ensuring team work
- For ER and OPD nurse, ensure triage of patients in waiting areas, wards or during emergencies, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care when necessary and referring them to the doctor
- If applicable, identify Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and refer them to the medical team, so they can receive the necessary treatment
- Knows and is aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit
- Sends material to be sterilized and recuperates it from sterilization
- Essential recognized Nursing Degree/Diploma
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Desirable two years minimum in a similar social job
- Experience with MSF or other NGOs will be an asset
- Essential: English and Hausa
- Preferable: Mandra (If possible Kanuri).
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Service orientation
- NGN 231,894 (Basic salary) As per the MSF salary scale (National contract)
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2019.
How to Apply For MFS Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV, motivation letter, copy of PRACTICING LICENCE and copies of credentials (only PDF or Word) either by email to: [email protected] (in the subject please to put the position and the reference for while you are applying)
Apply in person to:
MSF SPAIN Office,
Pulka – Borno State
MSF SPAIN Office,
- Applications should be accompanied by copy of the NYSC certificate.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit original certificates or credentials
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MFS Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.