The McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program 2020/2021 (Fully-funded)
Below, are full details of McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program
Applications are open for the McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program 2020/2021. The program is designed to identify, train, network and empower a diverse group of emerging, character-driven leaders from the United States and around the world.
The program offers a unique blend of professional development, exposure to top-level policymakers and formal training in leadership. At four junctures throughout the year, the program provides hands-on training focused on values, ethics and leadership, media and communications skills; and best practice examples of American business, political and civic life.
A key aspect of the program is each NGL’s preparation of an individual Leadership Action Plan (LAP). Aimed at defining the tangible steps and actions the NGLs will take to bring about positive change in their home communities, the LAP becomes the central project of the development year.
- The McCain Institute provides each NGL a stipend that covers all standard living costs for a year. Each participant receives the stipend amount monthly, covering expenses such as rent, utilities, food and any other regular costs. The stipend amount varies depending on the cost of living in the participant’s placement city;
- Added to the stipend is travel allowance that NGLs may use for professional travel in support of their LAP’s during the program year. The overall stipend is separate from the program related cost, such as travel to and from leadership training modules, module lodgings and per diem for the duration of program modules are covered by the McCain Institute separately. Per visa regulations the McCain Institute also covers health insurance and workers comp.
- Open to mid-career professionals from the United States and around the world;
- Participants should have a decade or more of career experience. There is no specific age requirement, however, typical NGLs range from 30 to 45 years old;
- Applicants should possess working proficiency in English with a high-degree of professional, academic and work achievements;
- Applicants must demonstrate commitment to highest level of ethical leadership, show decisive recommendations that substantiate their leadership qualities, and make a commitment to return to their home environment at the end of the program year;
- Additionally, participation in the NGL program is contingent on approval of a J1 U.S. visa. English proficiency is a requirement for this visa.
For more information, visit McCain Institute.
Deadline: February 7, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the McCain Institute Next Generation Leaders (NGL) Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.