The MasterCard Nigeria Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard Nigeria Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the MasterCard Nigeria recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of MasterCard Nigeria Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Managing Consultant
Job Ref: R-93047
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Have you led projects with teams with diverse skills and experience?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
The Managing Consultant (MC) will be part of the global leadership team formulating, implementing and managing a new consulting delivery model for Mastercard Advisors:
- Develop relevant and value-creating analysis and insight for our clients; ensure work is synthesized into clear, sound recommendations with high standard document outputs
- Develop effective working relationships with mid to senior level colleagues
- Proactively seek new knowledge and skills and facilitate the development of intellectual capital
- Lead small teams of local consultants and analysts undertaking project work
- Responsible for developing top quality work in the centralized configured consulting team in India
- Monitor configured offering processes and deliverables to identify creative and useful additional and/or alternative analyses and paradigms to improve project quality and economics
- Help develop a scalable consulting business by developing and deploying established project templates to ensure consistent, high quality deliverables
All About You
- Extensive experience in a consulting organization, ideally with exposure to payments business.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
- Core consulting skills including analytics & insights; leveraging and contributing to knowledge management
- Comfortable with high performance culture; with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience leading project teams
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable working with established consulting content frameworks
- English proficiency required; other languages desirable
- Undergraduate Degree required
- MBA or relevant Degree recommended.
- Portuguese and English languages required.
How to Apply For MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any feelings regarding the MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: