The Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Manufacturing company that produces Kitchen wares is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Id: KW/1128/MO
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
- We are looking to hire a Marketing Officer to market their iron and plastic sponges; one who has a good understanding of how to penetrate the market to build sales.
- The Marketing Officer oversees, markets and boosts sales of the kitchen wares (iron and plastic sponges) to the target Market.
- Ensuring every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Understanding the product and target market to reach for progressive sales.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Promoting the products as directed by upper management.
- Informing leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintaining positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Developing strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Tracking all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
- Self-improving continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Facilitating cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Sourcing and working customer referrals.
- Answering all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advice on appropriate purchase options.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have knowledge of how to penetrate the market
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work
- Candidate must reside around Lekki Lagos.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in Marketing and Business Administration or related field
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year as marketing officer, with body of work to show for it.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality and strong creative outlook to identify target Audience and build strong distribution channels.
- Must have very good knowledge of how to penetrate the market to build sales
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Must have aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Must be an expert in time management
- Must be have organized work ethic
- Must have proven track record in sales environment
- Must have the ability to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be motivated, driven attitude
- Must be sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply For Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Marketing Officer in a Manufacturing Company Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!