The Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- 1 Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
- 2 About Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- 3 Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancies Positions
- 4 JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5 How to Apply For Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Recruitment
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient design engineer to join our organization.
- In this position, you will oversee the creation of drawing specification on services such as HVAC, Lighting Systems, Fire-fighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Water supply etc. based on client requirement and industry standard that meet high quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational, leadership & communication skills in order to take this role.
- Supervise the creation of drawing specification on each service such as HVAC, Lighting Systems, Firefighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Water supply etc. based on client requirement and industry standard.
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design.
- Select appropriate equipment for each service.
- Resolve design problems.
- Review and analyse specifications.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Collect details of work from Clients and prepare technical specifications of systems.
- Ensure effective interpretation of client’s requirements and ideas
- Ensure implementation of design on site in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate design, proposals and concepts
- Generate bill of quantities and coordinate prices material schedules and submittals
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around Projects
- Read design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and coordinate As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid down specifications or standards
- Provide analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research /market intelligence in the field of expertise. (Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Develop strategic planning procedures for all MMIS projects
- Review and amend drafted drawings.
- Supervise and approve production of project design calculations.
- Other duties assigned to you by the Managing Partner
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc, B.Tech /M.Sc. or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 9 years post NYSC experience working on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Services projects in the site supervision/project.
- Proficient in the use of design/drafting software such as AutoCAD MEP, REVIT etc
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have previous experience in Project Engineering.
- Membership & knowledge of ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Must be creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to details
- Adept knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management(HSE)
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must be willing to relocate
- Good leadership skills
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player
- Must possess good communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply For Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com quoting the position as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.