Job Vacancy Application at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Crystal Oilfield Services Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Crystal Oilfield Services Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Our company, Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is a fully-Owned company with primary focus helping people to achieve their goals. We deploy global innovations that incorporate knowledge management and best practices to meet the needs of local companies. We nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers: together we create mutual, enduring value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.