This is to inform all students who registered for the Mathematical Association of MAN Lagos Maths Competition (Lagos State Branch) that the results for 2019 has been released and uploaded online.
The Mathematical Association of Nigeria (Lagos State Branch) Mathematics Competition Results for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools For 2019/2020 has been released – 2019 MAN Exam Results Checker (manlagosstate.com) District I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, IV, VA, VB, VI.
Candidates are to log on to the MAN Lagos State Website to check and confirm their results for their respective district.
How to Check MAN Lagos State Competition Results 2019
- Candidates are to log on to MAN Lagos State result checker portal via http://www.manlagosstate.com/moving/selectdis.php
- Select your District from the drop-down box on the website to proceed. District ranges from District I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, IV, VA, VB, VI
- Finally Enter Exam Number in the box provided and click on the log in button to view results.
The Mathematical Association of Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered in Nigeria to cater for the interests of its members in interactions in mathematical thought in all fields of endeavor including education, science and technology.
- To encourage and stimulate mathematical thought and activities.
- To promote effective mathematical teaching and research.
- To encourage the development and effective use of mathematics in Nigeria.
- To provide for a regular contact and interaction among mathematicians, mathematics educators, teachers and users of mathematics.
- To inspire young Nigerian to show interest in mathematics and be functionally literate in the subject. To encourage and undertake the publication of mathematics journals, reference books and newsletter as means of promoting the development of mathematics and dissemination of research findings in mathematics, mathematics education, science and technology.
- To make major contributions in curriculum review and advise the government in issue(s) concerning mathematics and mathematics education in Nigeria.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.