Job Vacancy Application at M-KOPA Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The M-KOPA Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
M-KOPA Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that M-KOPA Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of M-KOPA Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
At M-KOPA, we finance progress. The scale and impact of our work are massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The main purpose of a reverse logistics warehouse officer is to process all returns sent to the warehouse within stipulated SLA and report accordingly.
- Receive and record all warehouse returns: aged stock, cancellations, faulty returns and recalls
- Test the state and functionality of returned products
- Update reverse logistics tickets and trackers within SLA and forward tickets to the relevant collaboration teams.
- Report on reverse logistics performance, OTIF and sender’s accuracy
- Perform system transaction on all returns.
- Stand in for other warehouse officers in case of leave or emergency
- Any other work assigned by manager
- At least an HND / BSc in a Business-related field
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with basic MS Excel and MS word knowledge and good reporting skills
- Clear communication on email, telephone, in person.
- Good teamwork collaboration and great interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, able to self-manage and take initiative.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
- M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the M-KOPA Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.