LUTH Idi Araba School of Nursing Form 2019/2020 – Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi Araba School of Nursing Admission Forms, Entrance Examination and Closing Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The Management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba announces the commencement of sales of admission into the School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Sales of Admission forms commences from February of every Year.
Interested applicants are to visit the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba for purchase of admission forms.
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
The first phase of Entrance Examination is on the 9th of June 2018.
Closing Date for sales of admission forms is on Friday 1st June, 2018.