Job Vacancy Application at Lopterra Services Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Lopterra Services Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Lopterra Services Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Lopterra Services Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lopterra Services Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Lopterra – Our client in the e-commerce industry is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Code: LPT / BN/ LO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing and coordinating the full order cycle
- Overseeall incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation is done.
- Manage the relationship between company and her 3PL partners.
- Ensure policies and administrative process for 3PLs are enforced.
- Prepare scorecards and share periodically with 3PL partners for performance appraisals.
- Review 3PL process and performance periodically.
- Manage riders (supervise and ensure they adhere to company policies and standards).
- Track, receive and storeall products.
- Oversee all aspects of shipping processes including documentation
- Execute a sound, timely logistic plan for the delivery of products and parcels on schedule
- Submit reports as determined by Logistics manager
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- At least 3 years cognate experience in Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is mandatory.
- Prospective candidates must have previous work experience froman e-commerce company.
- Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Preferred candidate location: Ikeja and its environs
N100,000.00 – N150,000.00 per month plus other benefits
using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Lopterra Services Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.