Job Vacancy Application at Lily Hospitals Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Lily Hospitals Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Lily Hospitals Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Radiographer
- This role is responsible for handling all diagnostic level x-radiation, imaging equipments, and its associated instrumentation in the production of medical images of the human body and in the performance of radiologic procedures such as using radiation in the form of x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound to assess, diagnose and treat patients for a variety of injuries and diseases.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Responsible for the proper positioning of patients into the beam of the radiation source and adjusting the proper exposure techniques for the optimum film resolution with the least radiation exposure to the patient in line with the ALAKA principles to get the most accurate images.
- Responsible for placing proper immobilization devices and protective shielding on patients.
- Responsible for the calculation of the length and time of exposure for the diagnosis or treatment of the affected area.
- Produce high quality diagnostic images using the appropriate medical imaging modality and distinguish acceptable radiographs for the radiologist to interprete and asses.
- To perform a wide range of specialized radiographic procedures such as ultrasound, computed tomography and MRI procedures across a variety of complex clinical presentations and pathologies according to required standard.
- Prepare chemical mixtures for the visualization radiographic structures.
- Observe patients for adverse reactions to these chemical mixtures.
- To operate a variety of Information technology systems to a high level, including the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and Radiology Information System (RIS) and ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity of data for both patients and the service.
- Process images and maintain proper inventory of supplies.
- Accurately schedule patient’s appointment with the radiologist.
- Manage patient’s records.
- Customer Service
- Provide accurate information about the procedure to patients.
- Comfort patients throughout the examination process.
- Report equipment malfunctions to the head of imaging and radiography department.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipments by disinfecting and wiping all equipments after use.
- Clearly label, or remove from circulation, any faulty equipment to mitigate the risk of its continued use.
- Make initial investigations into equipment failures, and communicate details of the problem effectively to the head of department.
- Ensure that any documentation relating to routine servicing or equipment breakdown is correctly filed, and the information disseminated appropriately.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment, ensuring there are adequate supplies of stock in clinical areas.
- Undertake regular equipment testing, ensuring appropriate recording, documentation and interpretation of results.
Health and Safety:
- Maintain safe practices on all radiologic procedures in line with international standard.
- Obtain approval from HMO for other procedures.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B. Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Imaging Science / Radiology or any related science degree.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in radiography or medical imaging.
- Registration with the Radiography Board of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.