Life Baker Ambassadorship Program 2021 for Nigerians application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the Life Baker application deadline.
Life Baker Application Instruction.
- The Life Baker application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The Life Baker application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Life Baker Ambassadorship Details.
Life Baker Ambassadorship Program 2021 is now open. The program is a learning and empowerment initiative that aims to train Nigerians to become well-paid marketing gurus who would assist Nigerian firms in improving their internet presence and increasing revenues.
The objective is to develop a skilled workforce for the digital marketing sector, as well as digital marketers who will help Nigerians and Africans gain access to the benefits of digital marketing.
After training, all ambassadors will be entrusted with convincing parents to send their children to the Life Baker Group of Schools, and you’ll be paid N10,000 for each child you recommend. Participants are expected to use the skills learned during the training as school ambassadors. This task provides them an opportunity to practice what they have learned and earn money in the process.
- Participate in a professional Digital Marketing training program.
- For each student you refer, you will receive 10,000 naira.
- Become a brand Ambassador of one fastest-growing private school in Africa.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Extend your knowledge by looking into industries other than your current one.
- VIP access to events.
- Receive branded materials from Life Baker school.
- Participate in a virtual summit with other Nigerians to network and interact.
- Free photoshoot from Itura Photography studios (Not available to all selected ambassadors)
- Applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 50;
- Any qualification is accepted;
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Open to persons resident in Nigeria.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- Willingness to learn.
- A dedication to marketing the institution that has been proven.
- The capacity to cooperate peacefully in a variety of groupings while also respecting others’ viewpoints.
- Exceptional social and communication abilities.
- An energetic, positive attitude;
- A proven interest in and expertise of marketing
Applications must be submitted by the deadline – October 1, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Life Baker.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Life Baker, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!