Job Vacancy Application at Kudi Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Kudi Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Kudi Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Kudi Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kudi Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Support Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Point of Sale terminal is a vital tool in our journey to making financial services accessible and affordable
- At Kudi we strive to give our Agents an outstanding customer experience and that is where you come in
- We are looking to hire a POS Support Associate to help us in giving our Agents that outstanding experience As our POS Associate, you will be responsible for improving, managing, and monitoring POS distribution and maintenance, increasing productivity, increasing transactions, supporting all teams within the focus region and promoting POS usage.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates within his/her team, to ensure only strong candidates are on-boarded and engaged
- Support the training of staff, super agents and agents to properly adopt product knowledge
- Engaging staffs, partners, service providers and ensuring POS’ are in top shape
- Agent satisfaction (Issue resolution)
- Maintain inventory (POS)
- Culture alignment (within the team)
- Leadership development
- Agent performance monitoring and management
- Ensure acquired high-value agents in the region remain in business
- POS count vs Active (Redundancy)
- Managing the retrieval, distribution, and repair of terminals
- Clear KPI definition for the state teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related discipline from an accredited university
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations
- Experience in managing a large number of people and multiple teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of communication & analytical skills
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative & positive) feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledge in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Kudi Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.