KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program application deadline.
2020 KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program for young Nigerians
- The KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program Details.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 24 years of age.
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
– Must not be in first or final year of study in the university.
– Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
– Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Please note that applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application portal closes.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the KPMG Summer Undergraduate Internship Program, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!