Job Vacancy Application at KPMG Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The KPMG Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that KPMG Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of KPMG Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 credits in O’level examination, including Mathematics and English Language, in one sitting
- 7-10 years relevant work experience
- Relevant HR Certification (Senior Professional in HR (SPHR); Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD); or Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Deep and broad HR knowledge (CIPM/CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment with senior-level leaders
- Excellent IT skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.