The Kadnetworks Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio Our services include but not limited to: Web, Mobile Apps/Software Development, Network & Server Monitoring, Data Encryption & Disaster Recovery, Outsourced IT, Cyber Security, Classified Ads (Online Marketplace), Integrated Satellite & Fiber-Optic Internet Services, Mobile Transaction Services, eCommerce Solutions & other Internet Related Services.
Kadnetworks Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The Kadnetworks Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Kadnetworks Limited recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kadnetworks Limited Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Clients Relationship Officer (States Coordinators) – Digital Economy – Web Project
- Digital Economy Web Project was launch by Kadnetworks Limited to empower 1million Nigerian Businesses/Corporate organization with an online presence by developing a well-crafted, dynamic and professional website at practically zero cost.
- Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolios.
About Digital Economy – Web Projects
- So, what is the digital economy? It′s the economic activity that results from billions of everyday online connections among people, businesses, devices, data, and processes. The backbone of the digital economy is hyperconnectivity which means growing interconnectedness of people, organisations, and machines that results from the Internet, mobile technology and the internet of things (IoT).
- This National Digital Economy – Web Projects was launched in a bid to champion the development of the global economy which is undergoing a digital transformation, and it’s happening at breakneck speed. The digital economy is taking shape and undermining conventional notions about how businesses are structured; how firms interact; and how consumers obtain services, information, and goods.
- Recently, TechCrunch, noted, “Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, owns no vehicles. Facebook, the world’s most popular media owner, creates no content. Alibaba, the most valuable retailer, has no inventory. And Airbnb, the world’s largest accommodation provider, owns no real estate… Something interesting is happening.”
- Most consumers are looking online for information that will help them make smarter purchasing decisions. In fact, according to the eCommerce Foundation, 88% of consumers will research product information before they make a purchase online or in the store. This buying behavior trend emphasizes the importance of having a well-crafted & dynamic website for today’s businesses.
- You’re expected to work from any part of Nigeria
- Clients registration and supervision of projects from execution to completion
- Promote, network, collaborate and advocates for Digital Economy/Literacy
- Bachelor’s degree, HND /ND/NCE/SSCE in any discipline
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a face-paced environment and juggle multiple tasking
- Holds self and others accountable for all work activities, research and personal actions and decisions; follows through on commitments and focuses on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting measurable high quality results for the projects success.
- Exercises ethical practices, respectful words and behaviors, and equitable treatment of others in all activities.
- Knowledge of and ability to put into action customer service concepts, processes and techniques to access internal and/or external client needs and expectations and meet or exceed those needs and expectations through providing excellent service directly or indirectly.
- Planning and Organizing: Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; and monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to effectively interact with clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Daily reporting to the office before going for work
- Ability to market and introduce Digital Economy-Web Projects to Businesses, Artisans, Personal, Corporate organization, educational institutions
- Keeping tracks of clients from projects execution to completion
- Provide editorial and production assistance and coordination for communications projects, outreach, and products, including writing, copywritting, formatting, proofreading, and basic design
- Manage the Communications and Advocacy requests for support system (i.e., communicating with other team members to assign requests appropriately; communicating with “clients” on timelines and details; handling appropriate types of requests her/himself)
- Coordinate outsourcing/procurement of printing, translation, and other services to outside consultants and vendors
- The basic salary for a start is N70,000/Month. (Staff are expected to register at least 30 clients every month. That’s minimum of one client a day).
- This work is very flexible and without supervision. You can therefore, work at anytime of your choice that’s convenient for you.
Summary of Benefits:
- Kadnetworks is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Kadnetworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply For Kadnetworks Limited Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Note: Please note that since we are recruiting large number of staff for this project, there will be no interview and is strictly based on first come, first served. (Read the job description and know your capability before you apply)
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Kadnetworks Limited Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: