The Jumia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Jumia Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Jumia Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Jumia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Jumia Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Head of Performance Marketing – Jumia
Job type: Full time
- You will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic plan and vision for digital platform development such as website content, e-commerce, personalization, testing, marketing, and digital technology.
- The role also entails working closely with the commercial team on planning and ensuring country targets are being achieved.
In particular you will:
Project & Process Management:
- Achieve country marketing performance given business targets. This includes budget allocation and monitoring to maximize return of investment per customer. With help of the marketing mix, anticipating the business direction, considering country specifics and best practices.
- Own event calendar, anticipate marketing planning given business strategy
- Execute and monitor on marketing contribution campaigns to further develop and professionalize processes.
- Anticipate and evaluate issues as they arise by working in close collaboration with the country teams and deliver plans to counter in line with the business targets.
- Guide channel managers to prepare long-term channel roadmap for technical developments and channel improvements.
- Together with commercial team, define and plan monthly sales campaign
- Coordinate across marketing teams (online, CRM, shop, design, PR, offline), monitoring execution and reporting on campaign performance
- Keep team’s workflow and deadlines aligned with overall campaign goals
- Long term strategy planning: Communicate on the mission, translating business targets into a marketing plan and breaking it down into marketing KPI´s to improve marketing efficiency;
- Internal communication: Organize, participate and lead a monthly meeting with all stakeholders with the aim of adjusting the marketing plan and operational feedback;
- Growth strategy: Work in synergy with the marketing and category management team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our presence in Africa through the campaigns promoted.
- Best practices: Ensure marketing plans and strategies are benchmarked against other countries and companies;
- Process & Elaboration: of marketing planning deliverables (automation, processes, planning, budgets, storyboards) and documentation (functional specifications, user manuals);
Performance Analysis (Web & Finance):
- Coordinate department/vertical specific reporting that will feed the marketing efficiency plan;
- Present post-mortem campaign efficiency to Global Head of Marketing, country MD´s and other stakeholders as required;
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing effectiveness and ROI; report it on a weekly basis to MD’s, the Global Head of Marketing and other Marketing Heads.
Global Marketing Team Member & Support:
- Actively anticipate to the definition of the Marketing plan;
- Participate and propose potential global marketing process & strategy improvements;
- Act as a senior marketing advisor and business partner to the Global Head of Marketing; MD´s and other PMO’s;
- Coordinate with Global Head of Marketing by producing business analyses and benchmarks that will serve to propose tactical and strategic decisions for marketing planning.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the technology and/or marketing sector, agency experience is a plus.
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, LTV modeling, etc.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies required
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress or related CMS, Google Analytics, Salesforce or related CRM, HubSpot or other marketing automation platform, and all social content platform
- 5+ years of developing and executing successful online direct marketing programs (paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, mobile app)
- High-growth, early-stage marketing experience with a proven track record of scaling spend without compromising efficiency
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply For Jumia Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Jumia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!