The Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Savings Mobilization Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure. This is largely achieved as they coordinate the activities of the regional monitoring teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cross sells all the savings accounts accordingly and other alternative delivery channel products as applicable, such as, Access Cards, Money Transfer, Mobile Money, etc. against given targets on specific assigned operational areas.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate brochures and savings promotional materials at the branches;
- Manage, monitor and report on IBILE’s various delivery channels as distinct business units, focusing on profitability, risk management and performance across key outreach, efficiency and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Suggests specific or particular savings promotion activities according to the specifics of the area and prepares the action plan in the branch level.
- Supports team in the market drive activities, leads the team and guaranties the follow up process for opening accounts to the potential customers identified during the field event.
- Open clients account and comply with the statutory documentation requirements for Know Your Client (KYC) per Bank policy.
- Must have excellent product knowledge of IBILE products and other competitors in the market and responsible to stay updated with product features and provide a transparent information to the potential customer.
- Follows up and makes sure that the accounts activated by the bank do not fall into dormancy.
- Reports and provides feedback to the Head, Business Development.
- Work with Head of Department to create and present specialized business proposals and scheduling meetings with institutions and businesses.
- Supervise the agency network to ensure compliance with subsidiary standards, quality customer service, and mitigation of potential reputational risk.
- Establish and monitor servicing relationships with internal and external parties, including back and front office staff, agents, networks, and other service providers.
- Effectively and professionally represent IBILE’s delivery channels initiatives, especially when dealing with external stakeholders or third parties.
- Ensure that financial viability and a positive customer experience are achieved for implemented delivery channels.
- Any other responsibilities required by the Head of Department in line with Ibile policies.
- HND or B.Sc in any Business or Social Sciences discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in same capacity as position above.
Deadline: 6th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Recovery Officer” to: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.