The ICAP Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
ICAP Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 ICAP Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that ICAP recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
CAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
ICAP Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Training Coordinator – ECHO
- Reporting to the Clinical Director the training coordinator-ECHO will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of TeleECHO clinic.
- S/he will assist with the development of the training material. In addition s/he will provide administrative and logistics support for the smooth operation of the clinic.
- Grant funded position
- Assist with the development of the clinical training curriculum and clinical training material
- Create a databank for trained health care providers and training sessions
- Help collect and analyze patient outcome data to help determine the project’s impact on patients
- Any other relevant duty relating to ECHO Project
- Provide operational support to conduct patient-oriented teleconferences
- Provide operational support for clinical mentorship of health care workers at the hub and spoke training centres
- Provide administrative support to facilitate external speakers/clinicians
- Assist with the quality, monitoring and evaluation of teleconference training and mentorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication or related field.
How to Apply For ICAP Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title “Training Coordinator-ECHO” in the subject line.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ICAP Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.