The Eko Innovation Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Eko Innovation Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Eko Innovation Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Eko Innovation recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Eko Innovation
Eko Innovation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Eko Innovation Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Start: Immediate Start
- We are looking for a front office manager to manage our reception area and the daily activities at our office.
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and client services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- B.Sc./HND in Mass communication or related fields
- Must be residing at the Island Ikoyi, Obalende, Lekki or Victoria Island
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (Printers and Photocopier)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Ensure front desk is tidy
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests/enquiries
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
How to Apply For Eko Innovation Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Eko Innovation Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.