Johns Hopkins University was founded for more than twenty-five (25) years now in recognition of the pivotal role communication plays in the way people think and behave concerning health and other developmental issues.
JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2018
John Hopkins belongs to Center for Communication Programs (CCP) has active programs in more than 30 countries worldwide as well as in the U.S. The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Communication Programs (JHU-CCP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Social Mobilization Officer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Below are some of the specific duties and responsibilities:-
Notice: Other duties may be assigned:
- One of the task is to Carry out other duties to support HC3 FP & Malaria project efforts as assigned
- To ensure documentation of all community mobilization activities Collaborate with State Coordinator and State M&E Officers
- You will from time to time Organize meetings with religious, traditional and community leaders, so as to create more awareness and improve on service
- Your duty is to Prepare and submit timely and quality reports. Your reports should include field notes and success stories
- Your job is to provide administrative support when needed.
- Support implementation of social and community mobilization activities in collaboration with the Community Mobilizers etc.
SUPER VISIONING DUTY:
- Your super visioning duty here is to reports to the Sokoto State HC3 Coordinator.
- Your post here will supervise the state Community level
QUALIFICATION FOR JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT
- Good communication skills in English Language (verbal and written)
- You must be able to navigate remote rural areas of Nigeria and adapt to environmental changes
- Must be good at Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to handle much activities and at the same time meet deadlines
- Johns Hopkins University Recruitment says you must have the ability to use your capacity to influence and speedup advocacy agendas at LGA and State level
- Must also be familiar with the Sokoto state cultures and have a good flow of Hausa language.
- proyiding administrative support to work teams is still part of the qualification
- You must be able to work effectively and efficiently in dual cultural environment
- Any applicant applying for Johns Hopkins University Recruitment must have an HND or Bachelors degree
- Three to five years (3-5) working experience is needed in areas like
- social / community mobilization (in family planning)
- or any reproductive health programs
HOW TO APPLY
If you have read the terms and conditions of work provided by Johns Hopkins University Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one PDF document to: email@example.com
Basic Instructions on How to apply:
- Address the educational qualification and work experience.
- State the exact date when you would like to start work.
- A table with the following information regarding your language skills. Scoring:
1 = Elementary skills,
2 = Limited working proficiency,
3 = General Professional proficiency,
4 = Advanced Professional proficiency,
5 = Functional Native proficiency
Oral Language (Score of 15) – Written (Score of 15)
English = 3 = 4
Hausa = 2 = 5
CV and cover letter PDF file name should be capitalized for instance EDIDIONG EKPO. That is in caplocks
The subject line of your email should contain the “HC3” Tittle as Nigeria Sokoto State Social Mobilization Officer.
Do not include any additional certificates or documentation unless you are told to do so.
Notice: Any submissions that do not follow the instructions exactly will be discarded without review. Language skills will be tested during interview for shortlisted candidate.