Job Vacancy Application at Jhpiego Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Jhpiego Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Jhpiego Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Jhpiego Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: RISE Strategic Information Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Reports To: Strategic Information Advisor
- The Strategic Information Assistant will support the Strategic Information Officer in the development, implementation, and management of the monitoring and evaluation requirements of the JHPIEGO Nigeria Country Office.
- S/he will work closely with the Strategic Information Officer to maintain monitoring frameworks that are accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive.
- S/he will also ensure up-to-date, accurate information in the electronic medical records and project databases.
- The Strategic Information Assistant (SIA) will support all Monitoring and Evaluation initiatives and data-related activities of the project. Specifically, the SIA will work closely with state SI lead to coordinate the implementation of the National harmonized HMIS strategic plan across vertical health programs and ensure that service providers and other stakeholders comply with the strategic plan
- The SIA will support the collection, collation, and reporting of all data tracked by the program, work with state teams to increase data use and demand amongst program staff, and support the program staff on ways to properly organize and capture program progress and document lessons learned.
- The SIA will conduct routine data quality validation/audit and provide regular feedback to improve the quality of data in all supported sites and among the different stakeholders.
- S/he will support the SIO to provide technical expertise to the RISE state teams and Partners in the development and dissemination of HMIS standards and guidelines.
- S/he will support the coordination and execution of events in the department by developing, collecting, and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, evaluation, and research.
- Perform other duties relating to the project assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Medical Sciences, Demography, Statistics, or related field.
- At least 3-4 years post-NYSC professional experience in the implementation and management of health Strategic Information systems.
- Familiarity with USAID/PEPFAR HIV/AIDS programs, Nigerian public sector health system, and HIV/AIDS response.
- Core Strategic information experience, conversant with MER indicators, data collection, analysis, and data visualization using DHIS, Electronic Medical Records, and other innovative data management systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel) and related applications.
- High-level computer skills using DHIS2 and health databases. Proficiency in statistical software and/or data visualization software is desirable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in basic data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to train and build the capacity of others on HMIS tools.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records systems and deployment of database systems for patient monitoring
- Cooperative, competent, hardworking, flexible, and dependable in a multi-cultural, open office situation;
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive attitude to work;
- Ability to organize and coordinate information and logistics for programs and activities.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter as One Single Word Document to:
using “RISE Strategic Information Assistant, Akwa Ibom” as the subject of the email. Note
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Jhpiego Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.